I’ve been reorganizing the way blogs and social media will be used for Arrowpointe and wanted to inform you about what’s changing. A new application is being launched very soon and, once it is, I will be picking up the pace and getting back to the business of blogging.
The Arrowpointe website was recently redesigned (new logo too). There, you will find links to all that I am explaining in this post. (you can also get a bit of preview information about the new application that will be launched)
I have decided to separate content into 2 separate blogs.
- Developer Blog – This blog (subscribe) will be focused on broader force.com topics such as news, developer tips, etc., as opposed to Arrowpointe-specific product information.
- Company/Product Blog – A new blog was created on the company site that will focus on company news and announcements regarding Arrowpointe’s applications. While I transition, I will cross-post across the blogs, but over time product information will be put onto the company/product blog. You can subscribe to that blog via rss or email.
- Our You Tube channel will be the best location to get video about our applications.
- Our Facebook page is a great place to find a collection of all our content from the web.
- Our Twitter feed will collect notifications about all our postings around the web as well as informal commentary about force.com, life on the web and other information that may be of interest. Our Facebook feed will post to Twitter, but not the other way around.