I just wanted to point out some of the features on this blog that you can use to gather more Salesforce related information. You can access most of it by walking down the sidebar.
- About This Blog: Page explaining the purpose of the blog and how you can register to contribute content. Please do!
- del.icio.us links: As I come across postings and articles that are Salesforce developer related, I bookmark them on del.icio.us. I pull this list onto a page. There is an RSS feed for the list at the bottom of that page if you are interested in getting the updates to it. If you subscribe to the Salesforce blogs in the Blogroll section further down on the sidebar, then you probably don’t need to subscribe to the del.icio.us links.
- Incoming Links: I am using technorati to list other pages that are linking to my blog. If you are really looking for new sources of information, you might want to drill down into those links and see if the referring site is of interest to you.
- Blogroll: This is a list of the most relevant Salesforce related blogs/feeds I am aware of. Please let me know of others.
- Category Subscription: This is not in the sidebar. You can also subscribe to a specific category on the blog if you’d rather not receive all of the posts from the main feed. You could have done this before by manually adding “/feed” to the end of the URL when looking at a category. To make it easier, I added an image to the page when looking at a category to allow you to subscribe to just that category.