I will be at Dreamforce this year (my first one). I am really looking forward to it. I will be participating in the Building an Effective Community Strategy with On-Demand and Salesforce panel on Wednesday, October 11 @ 10:15am, which is part of the Marketing Executives track. On the panel with me are:
- Mark Mangano (salesforcewatch.com)
- Joe Kleinschmidt (Leverage Software)
- Erica Kuhl (Salesforce)
- Jamie Grenney (Salesforce)
- Perspectives on Salesforce.com: I will be blogging the event on this site and posting to the Dreamforce 2006 category.
- Salesforcewatch.com: Mark Mangano will be tagging the posts on Salesforcewatch.com with dreamforce2006
- Charlie Wood of Spanning Partners: Charlie’s tagging the posts on his Moonwatcher blog with Dreamforce 2006
- gokubi.com: Steve Andersen will be blogging at gokubi.com in his CRM category.
- del.icio.us: Posts from the above blogs and others people find should be added to del.icio.us with the tag “dreamforce2006“. This will be the best way to get a consolidated list of posts related to Dreamforce.
- Flickr: There’s a Dreamforce 2006 group. If you will be at the event taking pictures, please use Flickr and add them to the group. Also, tag them with “dreamforce2006”.
- Connect On Demand: There is a Dreamforce 2006 group on Connect on Demand.
If there are other people blogging the event, please comment here and let us know about it.